November 6, 2020 General Election important information and dates to remember:
· Completed Vote by Mail applications may be mailed, delivered in person to our office or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· BALLOTS WILL NOT BE MAILED BEFORE SEPTEMBER 24, 2020
· Election Day Voting and Early Voting will still be available.
· Completed Vote by Mail ballots may be returned, in person, to the DeKalb County Elections Office.
· Vote by Mail Ballots must be placed and SEALED in the supplied Certification Statement Envelope.
· If you receive a vote by mail ballot and then decide to vote at an Early Voting site or on Election Day at your Polling Place, you will be required to surrender your vote by mail ballot at that time.
Ø 09/03/2020 Last day to file as a Write-in Candidate with the DeKalb County Clerk.
Ø 09/24/2020 Early Voting begins in Sycamore .
Ø 10/06/2020 Last day for regular voter registration.
Ø 10/07/2020 Grace Period Registration & Voting begins.
Ø 10/18/2020 On-line Paperless Voter Registration ends https://ova.elections.il.gov/
Ø 10/19/2020 Early Voting begins at Satellite Sites (list of sites, days & times available on our website).
Ø 10/29/2020 Last day Election Authority may mail out a
Vote by Mail ballot to those who have applied.
Ø 11/02/2020 Last Day of Early Voting.
Ø 11/03/2020 ELECTION DAY!
Ø 11/03/2020 Last day, for a ballot mailed by voter and “postmarked”, to be counted for this election.